Vol 1, No 1 (2021)
Global Journal of English Language Teaching (GJET) is an international, peer-reviewed, open-access journal and dedicated to promoting scholarly exchange among teachers and scholars in the field of English Language Teaching. . The scope of GELT contains the following fields:
- Theory and practice in English language teaching and learning
- Teaching English as a second or foreign language
- English language teachers' training and education
- English for special purpose
- English linguistics and literature
The journal is published in both print and online versions. The online version of the journal is free access and downloads.
Paper Selection and Publishing Process
- There is no submission and publication fee after acceptance.
- Submission Acknowledgement:When you submit a manuscript online, you will receive a submission acknowledgement letter sent by the online system automatically. For email submission, the editor or editorial assistant sends an e-mail confirmation to the submission’s author within one to three working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, please check your bulk email box or contact the editorial assistant.
- Basic Review: The editor or editorial assistant determines whether the manuscript fits the journal’s focus and scope. Next a check for the similarity rate.
- Peer Review: We use a double-blind system for peer review; both reviewers’ and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The submitted manuscript will be reviewed by at least two experts: one editorial staff member as well as one to three external reviewers. The review process may take two to four weeks.
- Decision is Made:The decision to accept or reject an article is based on the suggestions of reviewers. If differences of opinion occur between reviewers, the editor-in-chief will weigh all comments and arrive at a balanced decision based on all comments, or a second round of peer review may be initiated.
- Notification of the Result of Review: The result of review will be sent to the corresponding author and forwarded to other authors.
- Publication Notice: The authors and readers will be notified and invited to visit our website for the newly published articles.
- Open Access Policy: This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
- Copyright Policy: Copyrights for articles are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. Authors have rights to reuse, republish, archive, and distribute their own articles after publication. The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work.This journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.