Asian Review of Environmental and Earth Sciences
[E] ISSN: 2313-8173 - [P] ISSN: 2518-0134
Asian Review of Environmental and Earth Sciences (AREES) is an international scholarly refereed research journal which aims to promote the theory and practice of environmental and earth sciences. It is scholarly open access, peer-reviewed, interdisciplinary, Quarterly and fully refereed journal focusing on theories, methods and applications in Environmental and Earth Sciences. The journal’s scope outline as peer reviewed original research articles, case and technical reports, reviews and analyses papers, short communications and notes to the editor, in interdisciplinary information on the practice and status of research on environment and earth sciences, both natural and man-made. The main aspects of research areas include, but are not exclusive to;
- Environmental Geology
- Chemistry and Biology
- Environments Pollution Control and Abatement Technology
- Transport and Fate of Pollutants in the Environment
- Concentrations and Dispersion of Wastes in Air, Water, and Soil
- Point and Non-Point Sources Pollution
- Heavy Metals and Organic Compounds in the Environment
- Atmospheric Pollutants and Trace Gases
- Solid and Hazardous Waste Management
- Soil Bio-Degradation and Bio-Remediation of Contaminated Sites
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Industrial Ecology
- Ecological and Human Risk Assessment
- Improved Energy Management and Auditing Efficiency and Environmental Standards and Criteria
Paper Selection and Publishing Process
- Submission Acknowledgement: Upon submission of your manuscript online, an automated system will promptly send you a submission acknowledgement letter. Upon receipt of the email submission, the editor or editorial assistant will promptly send an official confirmation email to the author within a timeframe of one to three business days. If you do not receive this confirmation, kindly check your bulk email folder or reach out to the editorial assistant for further assistance.
- Peer Review Process : The determination of whether a manuscript fits within the purpose and scope of the journal is made by the editor or editorial assistant. Subsequently, a verification of the similarity rate is conducted utilising CrossCheck, a software platform facilitated by iThenticate. Manuscripts that fall outside the journal's scope or exhibit plagiarism, including self-plagiarism, are not accepted. The journal employs a double-blind system for the peer-review process, ensuring that the identities of both reviewers and authors are kept anonymous. The paper will undergo a peer-review process, which involves evaluation by three experts. This includes two external reviewers and one editor affiliated with the journal, who are typically involved in the review of submitted manuscripts.
- Decision is Made:The determination to accept or decline an article is contingent upon the recommendations provided by reviewers. In the event of divergent viewpoints among reviewers, the editor will carefully consider all comments and make a final decision, taking into account the entirety of the feedback received. Alternatively, if necessary, a subsequent round of peer review may be initiated.
- Notification of the Result of Review: The outcome of the review will be communicated to the corresponding author and subsequently shared with the other authors.
- Publication Fee is Paid: After acceptance, the authors will edit their work and pay a $100 charge for online publication. The author may request a waiver of the article processing charge if funds are not available.
- Publication Notice: The authors and readers will receive notifications and invitations to visit our website for the recently published articles.
- Open Access Policy: This journal offers immediate open access to its content based on the principle that providing free access to research promotes a broader global exchange of knowledge.
- Copyright Policy:The authors of articles keep the copyrights, while the journal is granted the initial rights for publication. Authors possess the prerogative to engage in the reuse, republishing, archiving, and dissemination of their own articles subsequent to their initial publication. The responsibility for subsequent uses of the work does not lie with the journal or publisher. The journal in question is licenced under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 Licence.
- Publication Frequency: The journal is published on a quarterly basis, with four issues released each year in the months of March, June, September, and December.