Vol 7, No 2 (2021)
Asian Journal of Education and Training
Online ISSN: 2519-5387
Asian Journal of Education and Training is an international and double-blind peer-reviewed journal published by the Asian Online Journal Publishing Group. The journal publishes a comprehensive range of papers from all branches of education and individual or group training relating to education.The Journal accepts article submissions online or by e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Paper Selection and Publishing Process
- There is no submission fee.
- Submission Acknowledgement:When you submit a manuscript online, you will receive a submission acknowledgement letter sent by the online system automatically. For email submission, the editor or editorial assistant sends an e-mail confirmation to the submission’s author within one to three working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, please check your bulk email box or contact the editorial assistant.
- Basic Review: The editor or editorial assistant determines whether the manuscript fits the journal’s focus and scope. Next a check for the similarity rate.
- Peer Review: We use a double-blind system for peer review; both reviewers’ and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The submitted manuscript will be reviewed by at least two experts: one editorial staff member as well as one to three external reviewers. The review process may take two to four weeks.
- Decision is Made:The decision to accept or reject an article is based on the suggestions of reviewers. If differences of opinion occur between reviewers, the editor-in-chief will weigh all comments and arrive at a balanced decision based on all comments, or a second round of peer review may be initiated.
- Notification of the Result of Review: The result of review will be sent to the corresponding author and forwarded to other authors.
- Article Processing Charge: All articles published in AJET are open access and freely available online, immediately upon publication. This is made possible by an article-processing charge (APC) that covers the range of publishing services we provide. This includes provision of online tools for editors and authors, article production and hosting, DOI, liaison with abstracting and indexing services, and customer services. The APC, payable when your manuscript is editorially accepted and before publication, is charged to either you, or your funder, institution or employer. You may pay the publication, open access and journal subscription fees by Credit/Debit Card through 2checkout OR bank account transfer. Please write us: firstname.lastname@example.org, the office will provide you the apporiate information to pay the invoice.
- Publication Notice: The authors and readers will be notified and invited to visit our website for the newly published articles.
- Open Access Policy: This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
- Copyright Policy: Copyrights for articles are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. Authors have rights to reuse, republish, archive, and distribute their own articles after publication. The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work.This journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.